If you need childcare support for your child/children while attending the EFA, you may contact PrioVida Kids (www.priovida.com).
- PrioVida Kids team is built on qualified professionals, rigorously selected from the areas of Health, Education and Psychology.
- Our babysitters have training in pediatric first aid.
- The criminal record of our employees is checked.
- Our Employees are multilingual, which allows a quick connection with Children and families.
- Each babysitter can only take care of a maximum of 3 children (PrioVida Kids has the right to change the maximum number of children in function of their ages or the service features).
- Support the Child in his hygiene, meals and rest;
- Develop games and educational activities according the children age, ensuring fun and learning.
Our services fees are €11.00 per hour and per babysitter until 11:59pm and €13.75 after 0:00am, with a minimum of 3 hours per service.
- Each babysitter can only accompany a maximum of 3 children simultaneously.
- The minimum duration of service – 3 hours.
- After 00h a 25% tax rate is added to the values of reference.
- The babysitting service must be contracted at least 24 hours in advance.
- PrioVida Kids can provide Babysitting services 24X7
… Contacts made at the weekend or during the week less than 6 hours in advance, adds a 15% fee to the total invoice.
- Payment needs to be ensured, in full, before the execution of the service, according to an estimate of the duration of the service;
- However, if you require additional hours, PrioVida Kids will do all possible to ensure your request. In such case an additional invoice will be issued at the completion of the services;
- Payment must be made by bank transfer;
- PayPal is available in case of your preference (additional PayPal fee if applies).
How to book
EFA participants can contact the company directly through email@example.com or mobile phone +351 91 230 1021.
Please include in your email or mention to PrioVida Kids that you are an EFA Annual Meeting Participant.