If you need childcare support for your child/children while attending the EFA, you may contact PrioVida Kids (www.priovida.com).
- PrioVida Kids team is built on qualified professionals, rigorously selected from the areas of Health, Education and Psychology.
- Our babysitters have training in pediatric first aid.
- The criminal record of our employees is checked.
- Our Employees are multilingual, which allows a quick connection with Children and families.
- Each babysitter can only take care of a maximum of 3 children (PrioVida Kids has the right to change the maximum number of children in function of their ages or the service features).
- Support the Child in his hygiene, meals and rest;
- Develop games and educational activities according the children age, ensuring fun and learning.
Our services fees are € 11.00 per hour and per babysitter until 11:59pm and €13.75 after 0:00am, with minimum of 3 hours per service.
- Each babysitter can only accompany a maximum of 3 children simultaneously.
- Minimum duration of service – 3 hours.
- After 00h a 25% tax rate is added to the values of reference.
- The babysitting service must be contracted at least 24 hours in advance.
- PrioVida Kids can provide Babysitting services 24X7
… Contacts made at the weekend or during the week less than 6 hours in advance, adds a 15% fee to the total invoice.
- Payment needs to be ensured, in full, before the execution of the service, according an estimate of the duration of the service;
- However if you require additional hours, PrioVida Kids will do all possible to ensure your request. In such case an additional invoice will be issued at the completion of the services;
- Payment must be made by bank transfer;
- PayPal is available in case of your preference (additional PayPal fee of applies).
How to book
EFA participants can contact the company directly through firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone +351 91 230 1021.
Please include in your email or mention to PrioVida Kids that you are an EFA Annual Meeting Participant.