Submission EFA 2019
The submission system opens at the end of November 2018. Papers should be electronically submitted through the EFA 2019 papers management system (www.conftool.com/efa2019). Please note:
- Each author is restricted to one submission. Additional papers can be submitted by co-author(s).
- The author submitting the paper must be an EFA member for the current year 2019 by submission deadline. Co-author(s) membership is not valid. Information on how to renew and become member here.
- Papers presented at AFA or WFA meetings are not disqualified, but will be given lower priority in case of tie.
- Each author must create a new user account on ConfTool. If you submitted/participated in previous EFA meetings, your data were NOT saved.
Tracks and Topics
A list of tracks and topics is available here. Authors can choose one track and multiple topics.
The EFA 2019 Annual Meeting offers three sessions in collaboration with the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the European Central Bank (ECB), and Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM). Papers for special sessions will undergo the same submission and review process as regular paper submissions. Detailed information on the topics of the special sessions is available here.
Dual Submission: EFA 2019 & Doctoral Events
If you wish to submit the same paper to both the EFA 2019 and Doctoral Tutorial, you need to make two separate submissions. Submission for these events runs on two separate systems and have different deadlines. Submission to/application for doctoral events: February 15th – March 15th (1:00 pm Central European Time), 2019.
More information here.
Pin down these dates to your calendar!
- Submission deadline: February 1st, 2019 at 13:00 (1pm) CET
- Notification emails: end of April 2019
- Conference registration: mid-April 2019 to August 1st, 2019
- Program online: mid-June 2019