Women in finance networking breakfast
Friday, August 23rd, 07:30-08:30
Nova School of Business Economics
The EFA conference organizers have the pleasure to host our first Women Networking event in the form of a breakfast meeting to be held Friday, August 23, 2019 from 7.30am to 8.30am.
The session aims to encourage women working in finance to get to know each other and share their career experiences. The breakfast will be organized with round tables where senior and junior researchers can discuss and address current issues. We strongly encourage all women in finance to attend.
Senior faculty attending the breakfast:
- Elena Carletti, Bocconi University
- Claudia Custodio, Imperial College London
- Dragana Cvijanovic, UNC Chapel Hill
- Mariassunta Giannetti, Stockholm School of Economics
- Mireia Giné, IESE
- Jessica Jeffers, University of Chicago
- Christine Parlour, UC Berkeley
- Veronika Pool, Indiana University
- Laura Veldkamp, Columbia Business School
The session is open to all participants of the conference. We strongly encourage all women in finance to attend.