Regular Conference Registration Fees
Register to the EFA Annual Meeting by August 1st!
- EFA member – Academic: €350
- Non EFA member* – academic: €410
- EFA member – PhD Student: €200
- Non EFA member* – PhD Student: €260
- EFA member – Practitioner: €650
- Non EFA member* – Practitioner: €710
*These fees include EFA membership for the current year with online access to the Review of Finance. The EFA Annual Meeting is a member-only conference. Each participant is required to be a member for the current year.
Hotels & campus accommodation – few rooms available
We still have some rooms at the following hotels, make your booking soon:
- Palácio Estoril Hotel, Golf & Spa 5*: Single € 250/Double € 265
- Riviera Hotel 4*: Single/double € 200
- Campus accommodation, price for the week: standard (€ 319) and Balcony (€ 329)
EFA 2019 program online
This year’s program includes 243 papers grouped into 81 sessions, the keynote address by Andrei Shleifer, a Professor of Economics at Harvard University, two panel sessions, the paper prize ceremony, and networking social events.
- Join one of the two tours on Saturday afternoon! Visit Belem & Lisbon; or Sintra & Cabo da Roca: here.
- EFA 2019 teamed up with PrioVida Kids for childcare support: here.
- Women in Finance networking breakfast on Friday, August 23rd, 2019, 7:30am-8:30am: here.
We still have a few exhibitor booths available. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to connect with the finance academic community!
The Nova School of Business and Economics is proud to host the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Finance Association. The meeting will take place from August 21-24th, 2019 at the new campus in Carcavelos, Portugal.
The program includes 81 sessions and 243 papers presented over three days. One of the conference highlights is the keynote speech by Prof. Andrei Shleifer, Professor of Economics at Harvard University, the most cited economist in the world. In addition, there will be several social events, which will provide excellent opportunities to network.
EFA 2019 Program Chair
BPI | Fundação “la Caixa” Chair Professor in Responsible Finance
Nova School of Business and Economics (Nova SBE)