Get Ready for the EFA 2019!
Here some useful link and information.
- You can download the “EFA 2019” smartphone app to be always be up to dated. Available for Android and iOS.
- Use the HTML version: www.conftool.com/efa2019/sessions.php
We arranged transportation from our hotels to Nova SBE and social events. Please book your rides on our platform: www.efa2019.busup.com.
Please enter your booking on time:
- For morning rides 6am to 1.30pm: book by 5pm of the previous day
- For afternoon rides 1.30pm to 11pm: book by 11am of the same day.
We still have some spots left for the Saturday Sintra tour. If you want to join this activity, you can write an email to email@example.com (include the code “EFA2019”).
For those who wants to join, but they didn’t registered. They can register onsite. Please check fees here.
Hotels & campus accommodation
- Hotels: if you need a room or need information about your room booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus accommodation: Few rooms still available!!! Please use the booking link below.
EFA 2019 program online
This year’s program includes 243 papers grouped into 81 sessions, the keynote address by Andrei Shleifer, a Professor of Economics at Harvard University, two panel sessions, the paper prize ceremony, and networking social events.
- Join one of the two tours on Saturday afternoon! Visit Belem & Lisbon; or Sintra & Cabo da Roca: here.
- EFA 2019 teamed up with PrioVida Kids for childcare support: here.
- Women in Finance networking breakfast on Friday, August 23rd, 2019, 7:30am-8:30am: here.
We still have a few exhibitor booths available. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to connect with the finance academic community!
The Nova School of Business and Economics is proud to host the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Finance Association. The meeting will take place from August 21-24th, 2019 at the new campus in Carcavelos, Portugal.
The program includes 81 sessions and 243 papers presented over three days. One of the conference highlights is the keynote speech by Prof. Andrei Shleifer, Professor of Economics at Harvard University, the most cited economist in the world. In addition, there will be several social events, which will provide excellent opportunities to network.
EFA 2019 Program Chair
BPI | Fundação “la Caixa” Chair Professor in Responsible Finance
Nova School of Business and Economics (Nova SBE)